JDM 1970’s classic sedan affectionately known as, five and dime, restored with custom gold wheels and 80’s sunset. This Japanese vehicle includes custom low profile tires and a slight suspension drop. The wheels are individually grouped and can be easily adjusted in the EPS file; for a stanced look.
The bumper, front lip spoiler (air dam) and grill are on separate layers and can be easily removed for a different look. The image is isolated on a white background and contains gradients, layer transparency and no strokes.
- One layer encompasses the vehicle’s body for easy color changes.
- This color version includes gradients and layer transparencies for highlights and shadows.
- A variety of layers are not combined and in groups for easier edits.
- Easy to remove car parts: front lip spoiler, bumpers, grill for custom look.
- Transparent windows with simplified interior cabin layers underneath.
- PNG format with transparency included.
- EPS10 file format; with gradients, layer transparency, without blends, and with expanded strokes for compatibility.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021