This louvered vent can be used on the side of cabinets or cabinet doors and where space permits. Its great for when you are housing computers or electronic components inside of cabinets and need silent cooling. In the photo below, you can see that I also have a smaller vent which is no longer being used as it did not push enough air to prevent the gaming computer inside of the cabinet from overheating. The new larger fan is quieter and manages to keep the PC cool.
The louvered vent attaches to the cabinet with four screws from the outside, while the fan attaches from the inside of the cabinet. The photo above, shows the louvered vent attached to an Ikea Besta cabinet. A hole must be cut into the cabinet that is 200 mm x 200 mm in size. Depending on how you orient the fan, it can either blow air in or out of the cabinet.
3D design format: STL
3D model size: X 210 × Y 210 × Z 19.5 mm
Supports Needed: Yes
The 3D STL file, can be purchased and downloaded from:
Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mountThis 3D printed…
3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fanThis louvered vent…
My first 3D project using the Prusa i3 Mk3 3D printer turns out greatAfter building the…
Young student building a 3D printer and handling electronics as part of STEM educationA series of…
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021