1971 2 door three-box design coupé, with gold wheels, GT trim with hood vents, and cityscape in the background. This classic Japanese car illustration includes custom low profile tires, an aggresive suspension drop, slant nose with angled front corner light and chrome bumpers. The wheels are individually grouped and can be easily adjusted in the EPS file; for a stanced look.
The front chrome bumper, grille and side lights are on separate layers and can be easily removed for a different look. The image is isolated on a white background and contains gradients, layer transparency and no strokes.
- One layer encompasses the vehicle’s body for easy color changes.
- This color version includes gradients and layer transparencies for highlights and shadows.
- A variety of layers are not combined and in groups for easier edits.
- Easy to remove car parts: grille, bumper, hood vents, side markers, and blinkers for custom look.
- Transparent windows with simplified interior cabin layers underneath.
- PNG format with transparency included.
- EPS10 file format; with gradients, layer transparency, without blends, and with expanded strokes for compatibility.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021