This illustration contains a business briefcase that’s filled with stacks of hundred dollar bills. The briefcase is illustrated in a opened position and has a gold lock. The hundred dollar bills are arranged in three columns and three rows. The face of president Franklin can be seen on the hundred dollar bills in addition to the rest of the design which is slightly abstracted.
This vector design can be used to convey unlawful, bootleg, and as means to fund criminal activities. It may also be used to communicate legitimate business practices such as investment, savings, or seed money. The illustration essentially says that a large amount of money is available or being presented to someone. However, many interpretations can be made from these simple designs.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021