Here is an icon that describes a design process. The drawings are laid out on a big sheet of paper, similar to a scroll, but in the style of a blueprint. The vector icons illustrate rejections, edits or changes needed to be made to the mechanical design and the final approved design. The rejected designs are represented by big red “x’s” crossing out the proposed blueprint. The designs that need edits are represented by red circles and arrows pointing to new placements of the design elements. The final and approved design has a stamp of approval and a golden seal of approval.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021