Re-design the clients website to incorporate their new look and marketing direction. Their “look” was already established, so we just had to understand it and apply it consistently in our design process. I took cues from the collateral material they provided. Important elements in their design included a strong grid structure with stained glass mosaics that were influenced by the mall’s architecture.
The client provided most of the photography , except for a few photos we took when we needed a specific scene. To give the stores in the mall more exposure, we incorporated the mall’s business list into HelpCity’s business database. As a result of this integration, businesses could now be found on HelpCity’s website as well as in the Paseo Colorado website and updates to information became more efficient.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021