I went back to the drawing board on this project. The new design for the instruction cards fit on the left side of the screen without covering half of the screen like the earlier version I made. I still like the earlier version since it has a stronger graphic appeal. The new version however, is easier to use because you can leave it on-screen while you play.
Each character in street fighter alpha 2 has one or more instruction cards, depending on the amount of moves the character has. Hyperlaunch makes it easy to flip through each individual card, or hide them all-together. This set includes the moves for the following characters: Adon, Akuma, Birdie, Charlie, Chun-Li, Dan, Dhalsim, Gen, Guy, Ken, M. Bison, Rolento, Rose, Ryu, Evil Ryu, Sagat, Sakura, Sodom, and Zangief. Enjoy!
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021