I recently upgraded my install of Hyperlaunch and they have added the option to display “instruction cards” to any game you are playing and it’s freaking awesome! I’ve been waiting for this feature for a while now and I’m using it in MAME, mostly for fighting games like the street fighter series. Currently there are few instructions cards out there, so I made a few for street fighter 3 Third Strike.
I grabbed the moves list from an online source ( I hope they are accurate). Then I dressed them up in Photoshop to include the characters name, game title, game logo, and character’s image. I also used the same font that Hyperspin is using for their titles in an effort to keep things consistent.
You can download all the instruction cards for street fighter 3 third strike by clicking on the images below and saving them to your computer. (Note: if they appear blurry while you are displaying them in-game, make sure the “scale factor” in hyperlaunchhq/instruction cards/general settings/ is set to “1”) Enjoy!
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021