This set contains two different types of wind turbines used in the conversion of wind energy into a useful form of energy. These devices are shown in front of white clouds to represent clean energy production. I made the artwork simple and used light colors to convey the concept that wind power is plentiful, renewable and produces no greenhouse gasses. Both of the wind turbines illustrated here are horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWT) with the electrical generator at the top of the tower. They also feature a different number of blades and blade shape. There is also artwork for use in solar energy iconography. This solar energy icon shows a street light powered by photovoltaic panels mounted on the top. It shows the simplified shape of the sun in the background as the non polluting source of electricity.
- Wall Mounted Artwork Of A Datsun 510 Restomod - February 7, 2024
- Speeding Acura NSX Automotive Wall Art, 3d Print To Decorate Your Living Space - February 6, 2024
- Pura Uva Design In Honor Of Nayib Bukele’s Win - February 6, 2024
- Mk4 Supra Artwork For Project Car Build, 3d Printed Home Or Office Decor - February 5, 2024
- Miata Mx5 Silhouette Wall Decor Artwork For Home Or Office Easy 3d Printing - January 31, 2024
- Arcade Racer Button Box Companion To T300RS Steering Wheel, 3D Printed - January 30, 2024