This set contains two different types of wind turbines used in the conversion of wind energy into a useful form of energy. These devices are shown in front of white clouds to represent clean energy production. I made the artwork simple and used light colors to convey the concept that wind power is plentiful, renewable and produces no greenhouse gasses. Both of the wind turbines illustrated here are horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWT) with the electrical generator at the top of the tower. They also feature a different number of blades and blade shape. There is also artwork for use in solar energy iconography. This solar energy icon shows a street light powered by photovoltaic panels mounted on the top. It shows the simplified shape of the sun in the background as the non polluting source of electricity.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021