This is a custom boot animation for windows. It features a red ball top arcade joystick with text that reads “Arcade Classics”. The joystick is animated to move in a downward direction and there is a glint on the text.
When you download the zip file, it will contain a series of files that are for the boot animation. There is also a 1360 x 768 desktop background following the same theme as the boot animation.
You can use the Windows 7 Boot updater (link below) to add this or another boot animation to your computer. There is also a nice tutorial by user wweumina at the arcade controls forum that shows you how to completely hide Windows and customize it for your arcade setup. Enjoy!
Software to update Windows 7 boot animation:
Additional instructions on hiding Windows 7 completely:
The custom boot animation can be downloaded for FREE:
If you found this useful and want to show your
appreciation of my work, consider:
Arcade Racer Button Box Companion To T300RS Steering Wheel, 3D PrintedThis button box…
Classic red arcade game joystick with animated stills in up, down, left and right movementsA video game…
Retro Arcade Sign With Light BulbsI bought one…
Second Monitor Game Info Using Hyperspin, EDS and SlideshowproI had been…
Boot Animation: Arcade Classics WidescreenThis is a…
My Custom “Featured” Game Art For Use With Hyperspin’s Special Art FeatureI needed to…
- Wall Mounted Artwork Of A Datsun 510 Restomod - February 7, 2024
- Speeding Acura NSX Automotive Wall Art, 3d Print To Decorate Your Living Space - February 6, 2024
- Pura Uva Design In Honor Of Nayib Bukele’s Win - February 6, 2024
- Mk4 Supra Artwork For Project Car Build, 3d Printed Home Or Office Decor - February 5, 2024
- Miata Mx5 Silhouette Wall Decor Artwork For Home Or Office Easy 3d Printing - January 31, 2024
- Arcade Racer Button Box Companion To T300RS Steering Wheel, 3D Printed - January 30, 2024