This is a custom boot animation for windows. It features a red ball top arcade joystick with text that reads “Arcade Classics”. The joystick is animated to move in a downward direction and there is a glint on the text.
When you download the zip file, it will contain a series of files that are for the boot animation. There is also a 1360 x 768 desktop background following the same theme as the boot animation.
You can use the Windows 7 Boot updater (link below) to add this or another boot animation to your computer. There is also a nice tutorial by user wweumina at the arcade controls forum that shows you how to completely hide Windows and customize it for your arcade setup. Enjoy!
Software to update Windows 7 boot animation:
Additional instructions on hiding Windows 7 completely:
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021