A video game controller or input device designed primarily for arcade cabinets. I made this vector design in the classic style of an 8-way, ball top joystick with a chrome metal shaft. All the elements in the EPS file can be modified independently and are logically grouped together.
In addition to the joystick, I also included different stills of the joystick so that it can be animated in Photoshop or other animation program. This file includes stills for up, down, left and right movements. I made a simple animation of the joystick using the downward movement; to use as a custom boot loader for my arcade machine. Follow this link to view the custom animation.
- Display your quick release steering wheels with this 3D printed wall mount - October 26, 2022
- 3d printed louver vent for cabinet ventilation 200 x 200 mm fan - October 26, 2022
- 1970s American old farm truck restomod with rusted hood - April 6, 2021
- Overland SUV 4×4 luxury offroad vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- 1971 notchback coupe GT, with gold wheels vector illustration - March 31, 2021
- JDM 80s classic SUV 4×4 cruiser for overlanding - March 29, 2021